Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto's Wait Coaster attraction during repairs
Squanto's Wait Coaster
July 23, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: massively over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Policies and Notices
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's fans.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- There is an unpopular churro stand obscured by this attraction's exit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your orb.