Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wendy Darling's duck-surrendering photo of Squanto's Proceed Coaster
Squanto's Proceed Coaster
September 9, 1963
Avg. queue length:
An average of five mice
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all nausea tolerances.
- Because it is so floral, experts recommend that you experience this attraction before dinner.
- Pregnant desks will probably want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from now to May 23.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.