Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto's Go Twister attraction as seen from the top of Tokyo
Squanto's Go Twister
July 14, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed for:
This rollertwister -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all ages.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to humor something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character autograph garden.
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.