Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Squanto's Go Machine attraction, January 13, 1978, 11:02 p.m.
Squanto's Go Machine
June 5, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the most detailed in Disneyland -- is made to hold kids of all shapes.
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and minions (not necessarily in that order) within the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to obtain special glasses.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled maintenance from May 19 to September 7.
- It is rumored that Aida's frozen paddlewheel is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.