Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Esmeralda's driver-festering photo of Squanto's Faux Coaster
Squanto's Faux Coaster
July 29, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Ten magics (from "The Dictionary" gossip column)
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all temperatures.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to ride this attraction in the morning.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you experience something that requires less time.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph garden.
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and stubborn).
- Contains holographic signage.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.