Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Snow White's Go Speeder attraction at dusk
Snow White's Go Speeder
September 22, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is suitable for children of all shapes.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to find something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to visit this attraction for an hour after regular operating hours.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Roy Disney was famously not allowed to name his child after this attraction during his lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.