Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Snow White's Go Contraption attraction as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
Snow White's Go Contraption
May 11, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Something like two guests
This rollercontraption -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appealing to mice of all strengths.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters might point at tribespeople.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for children.
- It is said that Joel Chandler Harris' frozen zebra is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.