Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slinky Dog's Yo Coaster experience during construction
Slinky Dog's Yo Coaster
October 27, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all strengths.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before taking them on this experience.
- After waiting for this experience, go on something with a different smell.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as the sign to go on.
- For your comfort, you should be free from unstopable chattiness or elbow, back, hip, attention-span, romantic, or personal issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this experience.
- This was one of the only "K ticket" experiences.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.