Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slinky Dog's Wait Coaster thrill ride, always considered to be the only perfect thrill ride at Disneyland
Slinky Dog's Wait Coaster
May 7, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all national origins.
- Warning: in many cases, quite insensitive children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times.
- After going on this thrill ride, look for something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- Thrill ride may be too startling for very young wimps.
- Waiting may occur.
- This thrill ride closes at sundown.
- No photography or drinks permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.