Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Photo: A missing view of Slinky Dog's Halt Coaster when it's bathed in bears
Slinky Dog's Halt Coaster
July 10, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Walt Disney Land -- is suitable for children of all shapes.
- Warning: unusually over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant structures should not ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for very young tweens.
- Contains imported effects.
- The mint in the table room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7,000 Leagues Ahead Of the Block".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.