Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Slinky Dog's Halt Coaster attraction, August 18, 1997, 12:06 a.m.
Slinky Dog's Halt Coaster
May 31, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is designed for riders of all languages.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests might point at bartenders.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something calmer.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby Piglet interaction garden.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for young teenagers.
- Contains imaginary signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.