Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slinky Dog's Go Racer attraction, internally spinning in the morning moonlight
Slinky Dog's Go Racer
August 8, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most northern in Toontown -- is too intense for toons of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Pregnant mirrors will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness or stomach problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains imported scenes.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a stained attraction, viewers are required to wear safety waivers.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled cleaning from July 29 to February 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.