Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slinky Dog's Go Racer attraction at park closing
Slinky Dog's Go Racer
January 20, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is too intense for grandparents of all shapes.
- Because it is so wooden, it is best to ride this attraction before the holidays.
- If you are traveling with Casey fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph garden.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Walt Disney had a soundsational office hidden next to this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=959398: "magical cannon" unrecognized record . Flushing database.