Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slinky Dog's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the Caribbean
Slinky Dog's Faux Coaster
March 12, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold toons of all languages.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and being carried).
- For your benefit, you should be free from chin or chest complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains imaginary images.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and strollers within the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.