Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Simba's Wait Coaster, a favorite thrill ride of Langhorne
Simba's Wait Coaster
November 10, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all languages.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to enjoy this thrill ride in the morning.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of clowns, philosophical objections, unstylish haircuts, or neck or skin complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This thrill ride closes at twilight.
- Be sure to maintain your head and shoes away from the thrill ride at various times.
- Because this is an interactive thrill ride, riders are required to purchase themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.