Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Simba's Halt Coaster ride at midday
Simba's Halt Coaster
March 21, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all strengths.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to cheer this ride at least once to avoid being teased.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby Tonka photo location.
Guest Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from shoulder or spinal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This is the last of the few rides that has not changed since the land began construction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.