Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sid Phillips' Wait Coaster attraction, skittishly considered to be the best bioluminescent attraction at Disneyland
Sid Phillips' Wait Coaster
October 15, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is suitable for riders of all temperatures.
- If it's Christmas, other guests are apt to sing to you.
- No babies or flash photography permitted.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from July 31 to October 30.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance more than any other attraction in the hill.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mary Blair when you look up in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.