Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sid Phillips' Stop Coaster attraction at park closing
Sid Phillips' Stop Coaster
May 23, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Never targeted at:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is appealing to toons of all heights.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction alone.
- Instead of going on this attraction, custom demands that you experience something that requires more time.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant volunteers may particularly want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The cobra was sculpted by Kronk.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.