Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An aluminum view of Sid Phillips' Proceed Coaster when it's not bathed in children
Sid Phillips' Proceed Coaster
January 21, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold children of all ages.
- If it's dark out, other guests may joke with your friends.
Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from knee, back, inner ear, stomach, or lycanthropic disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Be sure to keep your children and opinions within the cast members at significant times.
- Because this is a musical dark ride, guests are required to bring their own pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.