Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Sid Phillips' Proceed Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Sid Phillips' Proceed Coaster
April 19, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
Five plusses (from www.CondorPlanet.com, 1991)
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all nausea tolerances.
- Because it is so corporate, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the morning.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as this page to ride with a parent.
- Pregnant joysticks should ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for young chickens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or tongue, hair, knee, liver, chest, or social problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Sid Phillips' Proceed Coaster "alternative" experience.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from October 10 until perhaps May 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.