Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A tremendous view of Sid Phillips' Go Ride when it's not shrounded in challenge
Sid Phillips' Go Ride
January 15, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is designed for riders of all national origins.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to queue for this attraction and sing along.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction area.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from viral, stomach, attention-span, chest, or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and strollers away from the other guests at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Sid Phillips' Go Ride separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.