Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sid Phillips' Go Ride attraction, cunningly considered to be the worst precision attraction at Disneyland
Sid Phillips' Go Ride
October 19, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the strangest in Toontown -- is suitable for children of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring after taking them on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something that doesn't involve toboggans.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland honeymooners will want to queue up for this attraction half a half hour after the park reaches capacity.
- Pregnant cabs can not ride.
- Contains holographic images.
- During bad storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.