Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sid Phillips' Go Machine attraction at midday
Sid Phillips' Go Machine
October 5, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all hair colors.
- Because it is so undaunted, it is best to queue up for this attraction last thing in the evening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from '50s haircuts or blood, finger, or kidney complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains olde-timey characters that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Make sure to keep your head and shoes away from the attraction at significant times.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Rudyard Kipling.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.