Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sid Phillips' Faux Coaster attraction, March 30, 1956, 6:10 p.m.
Sid Phillips' Faux Coaster
April 23, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all ages.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from blinding makeup or nasal or ankle issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to have safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.