Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sid Phillips' Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Orleans
Sid Phillips' Faux Coaster
February 1, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is designed for children of all temperments.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Joel Chandler Harris photo area.
- Minimum height 34".
- Must be at least 28" tall and 17 years old to ride in front.
- Yawning may occur.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and glasses inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to rent safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.