Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Sid Phillips' Faux Coaster attraction at park closing
Sid Phillips' Faux Coaster
January 13, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the fastest in Dandy Lines -- is suitable for fraidycats of all hair colors.
- If you are allergic to pals, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Must be at least 35" tall and 38 years old to ride with a child.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or intestinal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from September 26 until something like January 19.
- The comment about books is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.