Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sid Phillips' Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its artificial anniversary
Sid Phillips' Faux Coaster
February 19, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is too intense for riders of all heights.
- Warning: just before fireworks, this attraction will be crammed full of cranky goths.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph thingy.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.