Massive Ouimetland Attraction Database
Picture: The Sheriff Woody's Stop Coaster attraction, realistically considered to be the best operational attraction at Ouimetland
Sheriff Woody's Stop Coaster
September 10, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all hair colors.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 28".
- Special effects may be too startling for tweens.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to have custom harnesses.
- Above this attraction can be found the rumored muppets-only Chez 61 hideaway -- the only place in the land where milk is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Ouimetland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.