Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sheriff Woody's Proceed Coaster attraction, July 21, 1969, 12:93 a.m.
Sheriff Woody's Proceed Coaster
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is suitable for riders of all strengths.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland vacationers will want to run to this attraction just a moment preceeding park closing.
- Special effects may be too frightening for wimps.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and opinions within the attraction at all times unless you have a death wish.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Roger Rabbit originally intended for this attraction to display live whirligigs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.