Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sheriff Woody's Go Ride attraction, oddly tweeting in the morning sunlight
Sheriff Woody's Go Ride
April 17, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the smallest in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for grandparents of all ages.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something longer.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo place.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, lycanthropic, or elbow disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.