Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dead view of Shere Khan's Yo Coaster when it's inundated in darkness
Shere Khan's Yo Coaster
November 24, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired children
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all languages.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction no more than once.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.