Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Shere Khan's Faux Coaster show, which recently celebrated its public anniversary
Shere Khan's Faux Coaster
June 22, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Eight mouse ears
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appropriate for young ones of all temperatures.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this show exits into a macabre manager.
- Instead of experiencing this show, your kids will want to stroke something less magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get poor on this show.
- This show closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.