Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Secretariat's Proceed Coaster attraction at a distance
Secretariat's Proceed Coaster
November 28, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appropriate for toons of all nausea tolerances.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving.
- Before riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something with less people on it.
- Contains imported effects.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to wear themed specticles.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $383 to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.