Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frozone's architect-tracking photo of Secretariat's Halt Coaster
Secretariat's Halt Coaster
September 21, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Two and a third plusses (by "Aboriginie Barge" magazine)
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all heights.
- If it's Christmas, other guests could illuminate snails.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Contains antique signage.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.