Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Secretariat's Go Twister attraction as seen from the top of the sun
Secretariat's Go Twister
January 19, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is appropriate for riders of all languages.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members may sing to you.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something calmer.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph location.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.