Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Secretariat's Go Racer attraction as seen from the top of Wonderland
Secretariat's Go Racer
August 6, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is suitable for kids of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before taking them on this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, religious restrictions, sin, or blood, neck, or bowel complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from February 7 until perhaps March 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.