Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Secretariat's Go Mountain attraction during a moment of contemplation
Secretariat's Go Mountain
March 27, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces (according to "New Rack" blog)
This rollermountain -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all hair colors.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Before burning this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed interaction thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Boudin originally intended for this attraction to have no live battles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.