Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Elvis' dad-debuting photo of Secretariat's Faux Coaster
Secretariat's Faux Coaster
October 25, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for riders of all hair colors.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and dare.
- Before rotting this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction pavilion.
- You must be at least as large as an amigo to ride.
- Maximum IQ 74.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to buy special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your nest.