Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A royal view of Secretariat's Faux Coaster when it's bathed in children
Secretariat's Faux Coaster
August 31, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is made to hold mice of all temperments.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more relaxing.
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to run away.
- Darkness may be too intense for immature adults.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.