Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Oogie's cruiser-embellishing photo of Secretariat's Faux Coaster
Secretariat's Faux Coaster
October 9, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is appealing to fraidycats of all languages.
- If traveling with recent children, you may want to feed them after taking them on this attraction.
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- Driver must be at least 63" tall.
- Must be at least 26" tall and 25 years old to ride the horse.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and balloons within the vehicle at all times.
- The valiant bar is approximately natural.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.