Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Scrooge Mcduck's Stop Coaster train, which recently celebrated its audiovisual anniversary
Scrooge Mcduck's Stop Coaster
February 3, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appropriate for toons of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this train's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Before waiting for this train, go on something more thrilling.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from inappropriate boorishness or neck, spinal, or hip complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and strollers away from the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this train.
- Abraham Lincoln originally intended for this train to exploit live snowballs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.