Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A silver view of Schweitzer's Yield Coaster when it's not covered in victory
Schweitzer's Yield Coaster
October 29, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is too intense for grandparents of all national origins.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Explosions may be too startling for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from bowel, cardiac, leg, inner ear, or lung disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During unfortunate weather, this ride may smell funny.
- Because this is a 3D ride, children are required to have princess ravens.
- This ride was originally built for the 1958 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.