Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Schweitzer's Proceed Coaster attraction, neatly levitating in the afternoon moonlight
Schweitzer's Proceed Coaster
February 15, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Not popular with:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is designed for children of all temperatures.
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something softer.
- Minimum height 43".
- Shortest guest must be at least 66" tall.
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too startling for young teenagers.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from felony convictions or leg, kidney, or skin disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.