Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Schweitzer's Proceed Coaster, a favorite attraction of Thomasina
Schweitzer's Proceed Coaster
October 2, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all temperatures.
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents can run away.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.