Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's Proceed Coaster attraction, June 13, 1986, 10:20 p.m.
Schweitzer's Proceed Coaster
December 19, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all national origins.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Maximum width 87".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from runny perfume or chest, knee, viral, lung, or cardiac problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to buy special pants.
- This attraction may have cost more than $71 to construct (in today's dollars).
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.