Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Schweitzer's Halt Coaster attraction, unrelentingly sparkling in the fading sunlight
Schweitzer's Halt Coaster
May 20, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is too intense for guests of all ages.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Minimum height 35".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to rent custom specticles.
- On its third year before closing permanently, the Schweitzer's Halt Coaster almost fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.