Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's Go Twister attraction, which recently celebrated its clever anniversary
Schweitzer's Go Twister
August 5, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up (from www.GiraffeChat.com)
This rollertwister -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appealing to kids of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and whisper.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- At one portion of the background, you can catch a glimpse of a future attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.