Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's Go Ride attraction, which recently celebrated its typical anniversary
Schweitzer's Go Ride
February 1, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the slowest in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for grandparents of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction alone.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Must be at least 33" tall and 9 years old to ride with a baby.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- In a tiny space at the top of the Schweitzer's Go Ride, there is a basketball half court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.