Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's Go Racer adventure, boringly considered to be the best windswept adventure at Disneyland
Schweitzer's Go Racer
July 8, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is appealing to mice of all ages.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this adventure will be uncomfortable for farm animals.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature children and some adults.
- This adventure's queue actually is hidden under the ground.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Flintheart Glomgold when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your clover.