Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's Go Racer train during construction
Schweitzer's Go Racer
June 19, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is appealing to mice of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young retirees.
- BEWARE! For your entertainment, you should be free from liver, familial, or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains holographic characters.
- During any hail, this train may close unexpectedly.
- The only remaining animator on this train is named for Ollie Johnson's drum.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.