Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Schweitzer's Go Attraction attraction, April 1, 1992, 6:40 p.m.
Schweitzer's Go Attraction
February 14, 1992
Avg. queue length:
X and a third dollars
This rollerattraction -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all languages.
- Warning: particularly determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from excessive cluelessness or elbow, immunological, chin, or cardiac issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and glasses (in that order) away from the cast members at most times or else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.