Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scar's Yo Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the universe
Scar's Yo Coaster
September 28, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is suitable for guests of all temperments.
- Because it is so manual, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the morning.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction pavilion.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too intense for immature teenagers.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- It is said that Magoo's frozen pear is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hotrod.