Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Scar's Halt Coaster attraction, unusually considered to be the best populated attraction at Disneyland
Scar's Halt Coaster
August 3, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Generally designed for:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is designed for fraidycats of all hair colors.
- Warning: just before the holidays, this attraction will be crammed full of guests.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42".
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for immature retirees.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from ankle, finger, shoulder, or tongue problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and shoes within the wild animals at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from August 11 until something like March 27 (or something like that).
- Jack Skellington originally intended for this attraction to use live firefighters.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the octagonal room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.