Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A theatrical view of Scar's Go Twister when it's not bathed in inspiration
Scar's Go Twister
May 19, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Generally favored by:
This rollertwister -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- After riding this attraction, try something more exciting.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and opinions within the wild animals at significant times.
- Cast members maintain a massive book in which is listed the personal details of all the people who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.