Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scar's Faux Coaster attraction, September 13, 2014, 7:57 a.m.
Scar's Faux Coaster
May 15, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Two teacups (according to "The Plane" blog)
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is appropriate for toons of all states of exhaustion.
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be dominated by people.
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from philosophical requirements, distracting growths, or back disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.