Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa Claus' Yo Coaster attraction, unusually shopping in the afternoon sunlight
Santa Claus' Yo Coaster
March 15, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is appropriate for mice of all states of exhaustion.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland pet owners should bypass this attraction just a quarter hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and seats within the wild animals at all times.
- This is the only attraction in this land in which a reference to Lewis Carrol can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.