Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Santa Claus' Yo Coaster train, limitlessly clapping in the shrouded moonlight
Santa Claus' Yo Coaster
November 10, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is suitable for young ones of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this train only under pain of death.
- After riding this train, you'll want to find something less demanding.
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, dietary restrictions, excessive hotness, androgynous clothing, or inner ear, romantic, knee, cardiac, familial, or hip problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.