Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Photo: The Santa Claus' Yo Coaster attraction at first light
Santa Claus' Yo Coaster
September 3, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
Six thumbs up
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is designed for young ones of all shapes.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Events," Walt Disney Land first-time visitors are invited to experience this attraction less than a half hour after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction area.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your instrument.