Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa Claus' Proceed Coaster attraction, temptingly overlapping in the evening candlelight
Santa Claus' Proceed Coaster
October 22, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appealing to toons of all national origins.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction in the evening.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- In 1996, this attraction was renovated to obliterate characters that could be seen by protesters as as out of date.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.