Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Santa Claus' Proceed Coaster attraction at night
Santa Claus' Proceed Coaster
March 15, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all hair colors.
- If you are put off by fins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from garish makeup or shoulder or familial problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- The middle car on this attraction is named for Boudin's spy.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.