Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Santa Claus' Proceed Coaster attraction during construction
Santa Claus' Proceed Coaster
June 13, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is designed for guests of all temperments.
- Warning: excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, punk haircuts, garish makeup, or spinal, chest, stomach, or lycanthropic complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and strollers within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Willie the Giant's frozen mint is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.