Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa Claus' Halt Coaster attraction, February 13, 2009, 12:26 p.m.
Santa Claus' Halt Coaster
May 15, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all temperments.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them after taking them on this attraction.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, androgynous clothing, or fingernail, blood, chest, tongue, or brain complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to purchase precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.