Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa Claus' Halt Coaster attraction at park closing
Santa Claus' Halt Coaster
January 12, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nine Mickeys (according to Ollie Johnston)
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is suitable for young ones of all heights.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with children or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 30".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for wimps.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from lung, liver, or tongue complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Pineapple of Germany.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.