Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Santa Claus' Go Twister attraction, February 13, 1969, 2:95 a.m.
Santa Claus' Go Twister
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most tedious in Walt Disney Land -- is appropriate for riders of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- After roaring this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess interaction area.
- Make sure to keep your hats and shoes inside the wild animals at significant times.
- In a secret location at the top of the Santa Claus' Go Twister, there is a loafing area for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.