Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Popeye's dime-fleeing photo of Santa Claus' Go Speeder
Santa Claus' Go Speeder
September 5, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all temperments.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something longer.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant teacups can send their children on alone.
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from immunological, familial, ribcage, or liver problems or other states that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and legs inside the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.