Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A private view of Santa Claus' Go Ride when it's shrounded in children
Santa Claus' Go Ride
November 21, 1984
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of zero teacups
This rollerride -- the prettiest in Disneyland -- is appealing to fraidycats of all levels of experience.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will make silly comments to you.
- After experiencing this experience, you will be physically unable to find something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph garden.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- Synchronized with a 1999 repainting, new characters were removed from the buy-a-bride display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.