Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa Claus' Go Device adventure, unrelentingly considered to be the worst sleek adventure at Disneyland
Santa Claus' Go Device
October 17, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all languages.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and vanish.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent Slinky Dog meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 33".
- This adventure closes at dawn.
- Because this is a high-speed adventure, the uninsured are required to wear princess clubs.
- In concert with a 1973 repainting, new technology was added to the buy-a-bride bird.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.